Generous supporters have pledged to contribute $120 for each new US recurring donation registered in November. Donations can be in any frequency, but must total at least $120/year (examples: $10/month; $30/quarter; $120/annually).
Please consider helping us in these three ways:
1. Become a 10-for-20 Partner. 10-for-20 Partners support us at $10 or more a month. When you register a $10-a-month recurring donation in November, your monthly support will be double by our Matching Challenge donors.
2. Encourage your friends, church, or small group to become partners. Ask your pastor or small group leader to share this opportunity with your community. As individuals partner, pray together for 20schemes workers, such as church planter Andrew Mathieson.
3. Spread the word. Share this on your social media pages using this link: 20schemes.com/2014/matching-challenge
How to Give
You may register your recurring donation on-line and schedule it according your preference through our donation page.
You may also mail your donation and confirmation of your recurring commitment to our US office (20Schemes, 5010 Pennebaker Avenue, Bardstown, KY 40004).
To promote this opportunity, we’re giving away a 20schemes hoodie and a bundle of these books:
- Understanding the Times: Essays in Honor of D. A. Carson, edited by Andreas J. Kostenberger and Robert W. Yarbrough
- Is There Anybody Out There? by Mez McConnell
- What is the Gospel? by Greg Gilbert
- Sound Doctrine by Bobbie Jamieson
- Evangelism by Mack Stiles
- What is a Healthy Church Member? by Thabiti Anyabwile
- Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ by John Piper
Enter below (slower connections may need to wait for the entry form to load). The giveaway is open to all who enter.
Thanks for entering and sharing!