We are looking to send up to 12 short-term interns each year to provide support to our Church Planting Teams. Interns will serve for 9 weeks during the summer. We will provide housing and other support. We provide assistance in raising the support needed as well as training, support, and care while in Scotland.
Applications are now CLOSED for our 2017 Summer Intern programme.
Specialist Interns: Do you have specialist skills and training in the area of media production or research? We would love to hear from you if you do. If you have a skill in this area, and would like some international experience, contact us today about joining our team as a short term intern.
- August 2016 Applications Open
- October 31st the first round of 6 Interns will be selected. Our first 6 Interns will be selected from applicants who are members of a 20schemes Partner Church.
- January 10th the second round of 6 Interns will be selected from the pool of remaining applicants.
- January to June Support Raising. Successful applicants will raise $3,600* plus the cost of their flights. This covers the costs of visa processing, housing, food and a weekly stipend while in the UK.
- June to August 2017 the Interns will be placed on our Church Planting Teams in Scotland.
* This is an approximate figure based on last years costs. A final sum will be confirmed upon your acceptance as a summer intern.
COME AND JOIN US. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY.